My cattery name Migatobonito™ is registered with both the GCCF and TICA cat associations which means I must obide by their rules, regulations, Code of Ethics and constitutions.
I will place kittens only in homes that I believe will provide a life-long commitment of love, appreciation and responsible care.
Any kitten or cat sold as a pet/companion will be sold under the following conditions:
- I will guarantee that the kitten/cat is in good health at the time of sale and the kitten will have been checked at least three times by my veterninarian. Any faults that the kitten may have will have been explained before the sale and written into the kitten agreement.
- I will urge the purchaser to have the kitten/cat examined by the purchaser's own veterinarian within a few days of purchase to confirm its good health.
- Pet kittens will be neutered or spayed before leaving.
- I will explain to the purchaser the dangers of an outdoor environment.
- I will provide a written sales agreement that describes all the terms of sale. I will abide by my own sales agreement.
- I will provide the TICA registration application form and/or pedigree for the kitten/cat ONLY after I have received written evidence from a licensed veterinarian that the kitten/cat has been altered. (GCCF on request) Unless neutered or spayed before leaving Migatobonito.
- I will encourage the purchaser to contact me if the purchaser has any questions and I will respond in a timely manner.
- I will not release a kitten until it has been innoculated at least twice against the following: Panleukopenia, Feline Rhinotracheitis and Calcivirus. I may also choose to give other vaccinations.
- I will insure the kitten for 4 weeks and encourage all new owners to keep the cat insured throughout its life.
- I provide a money back guarantee. All claims must be made within two weeks. For this guarantee to be effective, it is recommended that the kitten be examined by a vetinerinary surgeon within 72 hours of purchase to confirm the condition of its health. If a licensed veterinary surgeon verifies in writing that any illness was contracted pror to the sale date, the breeder shall refund the purchase price upon return of the kitten to the breeder. The kitten must not have mized with any other animals at this point otherwise a charge for leukaemia testing will apply to let the kitten back into the cattery. GCCF registered kittens will be provided with the GCCF general Code of Ethics for breeders and owners in acordance with Rule 10.
- All health certificates, sire & dam registration certificates, pedigree, TICA and GCCF cattery membership are available for viewing on request
- The kitten terms of sale must be signed before a reservation can be made, if you wish to see this before your kitten visit, please ask for a copy.
NB. Due to increasing vet fees and to avoid time wasters a deposit is required to secure a kitten. This is £200.
Please note that deposits are non refundable unless I am for any reason unable to provide the kitten.
Please note cheques are no longer accepted by Migatobonito. Bank transfer is preferred however cash or paypal can be used. (Fees payable by the purchaser) Full payment must be made before collecting your kitten.