- How do I make a booking
Bookings can be made by email,facebook message or phone
- How do I pay?
A deposit of £30 is required to confirm your booking and the balance is due on check in. Cats cannot be left if the holiday is not paid for.
We accept cash or bank transfer. At the moment we do not have credit or card facilities.
- What are the opening hours?
The cattery is open to cats 24/7 but for visitors, check-in and departure we are by appointment only during the times below.
Monday -Friday 0930-1100 1700-1830
Sunday and Bank Holidays closed.
- My cat is on medication is this a problem?
We are happy to administer medication for our guests, please let us know of any special needs at the time of booking. Unlike many other boarding facilities this is all-inclusive and there is no extra charge. We do reserve the right to take your cat to our vet if it becomes aggressive or unable to have the medication administered and any fees will be payable on collection.
- Does my cat require vaccinations?
Our guest’s health is paramount. All cats must have a current and valid vaccination certificate for cat flu and enteritis. Certificates are requested on arrival and copies are taken to comply with our license requirement. We are unable to accept cats without current up to date vaccines. If you are unsure if the vaccine is valid send the kitty angel a copy or discuss this with your vet in advance of the holiday and ensure any boosters are given at least 14 days before checking in. If a booster is due during your stay it is advisable to have this early before arrival.
- Does my cat need flea or worming treatment?
We also require confirmation that all guests have received flea and worming treatment in the last 4 weeks prior to checking in and the name of the preparation used. Supermarket brands are ineffective so please consult your vet for a resistant treatment.
If internal or external parasites are found on or in a guest, by signing this document you agree that your cat can be treated in line with vet guidance and you will be liable for the costs related to this treatment. This will need to be reimbursed to Migatobonito on checking out from the resort.
- What if my cat gets sick when I am away?
If your cat becomes unwell during their stay I will first try to contact you or your emergency nominated contact person and keep you updated. Our vet is on call and may need to be taken into isolation. Migatobonito is not liable for any costs associated with the vet care of your cat and all fees are payable on departure.
An emergency contact number MUST be provided.
- Can I cancel my booking?
Cancellations up to 14 days before your stay will occur full payment of your fees.
Cancellations prior to 14 days, you are not required to pay however the deposit of 30% is non refundable.
No future bookings will be taken until cancellation fees are paid in full.
- Do you do day boarding?
Yes. All daycare places are subject to availability. Full payment is required to secure a day boarding resort.
- How do I get updates during the holiday
Please follow the facebook page and also a weekly update can be given by facebook messenger or Whats app.
- Should we bring toys and beds?
You are more than welcome to bring your own blanket, bedding or even a jumper from home to provide a familiar smell. Carriers and transportation boxes can be left in the luggage store if collapsible or in the cats resort. However we cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage during this time. If bedding is soiled and time permits I will wash your bedding; due to time constraints this may not always be possible and therefore I will bag this ready for your collection.
- My cat has never been in a cattery and is very nervous
Not a problem, KittyAngel prides herself with her patience, care and expertise in making all guests feel relaxed, special and cared for. Even the most nervous cat will settle in no time at all. We use Pet Remedy products for guests and a little cat nip toy and cuddles will have them relaxing in no time at all.
- My Cat only likes certain beds and bowls?
You are welcome to bring anything you need to make your kitty feel comfortable. However Migatobonito cannot be responsible for any damage during your stay.
- My cat doesn’t like other cats?
That is not a problem as your cat is safe from seeing other cats or coming into contact with them as the resorts are fully UPVC double glazed with full height panels and frosted glass. Cats are not allowed to mix from different households.
- Should I bring a cat carrier?
Yes please bring your cat safely in a cat carrier. It is a condition of the cattery licence that cats must arrive in a carrier. You are welcome to leave this as there is luggage space above each cat resort for folding carriers and others can be accommodated in the resort or just outside. They hopefully wont be needed but are there in times of emergency.
- I Understand You Also Breed Cats, Can We Look At Some Kittens When We Drop Off Our Cat?
I’m afraid this is not permitted. Breeding is in my home and the licensed boarding unit is not connected to our home. For infection reasons kittens visits are for when kittens are available. You may see one of the neutered cats as you walk to the boarding cattery as we have a fully enclosed cat garden where our own cats can play. My own cats do not enter the boarding cattery.
Dont forget to check the following BEFORE you arrive at the resort.
- Bring a suitable cat carrier to transport your kitty
- Ensure you have signed the boarding terms and conditions
- Make sure that a UK emergency contact number is provided to the KittyAngel and is on the terms and conditions form
- If you cat needs medication giving then please bring it with you and clear instructions
- If your cat is on any prescribed food or special food, please bring enough for the duration of your stay
- Dont forget that you have indicated a time to check in and if you dont make this time i may not be available as i may be helping other guests. Try to stick to the agreed time. If you are unfortunately going to be late please do ring or text message and not facebook message so that i am aware.
- Bring your cats vaccinations card
- Make sure you have took your cat to the vet for flea and worming treatment and this is in the last 3/4 weeks. You need to let KittyAngel know the date and brand used.
- If you prefer to bring a blanket or item of clothing dont forget this.
- Finally, relax and leave the worry to the kittyangel as your kitty is off to their own sunny resort to be pampered and have afterPurrnoon tea.
IF YOU FEEL THERE ARE OTHER QUESTIONS WE CAN ADD TO THE FAQS PLEASE DO LET US KNOW.